• All shoreside cities are running out of oceanfront real estate development space.
• Filling up shallow sea areas is a simple way to create real estate where there was none
• As those projects push out into deeper water the feasibility limit of this technology becomes obvious
• The technology that is on the table is suitable to forge forward with floating cities
• The cutting edge of this technology is visible already (Monaco Breakwater) taking the guesswork out of the question how floating cities will become a reality.
• Seasteading Maledives - the “fill in to create land” - technology coming to its limits…
• Floating Real Estate Development comming up next. ( there is no other alternative …)
cartagena colombia | heart and strategic center of the caribbean
| the biggest real estate value is near an existing city center | not 12 miles out at sea |
70 Empire State Buildings per day to build - just to keep up with the expected demand…
seizing yachts | submarine yacht | if you can’t see it you can not interfere with it | you can not seize it | the importance of staying out of the harbour | the problem with law that is not covered by the “consent of the governed” | a rabiate thai king | i take your property because you are russian | submarine yacht |