| ocean builders | satoshi | caribbean seasteading | oceanic business alliance | pacific dawn | key player network | ellmer seasteading project endorsement | info collection |

hear the words…

Rüdiger Koch I think Millions will want to come once it dawns on them that Freedom of Movement does not exist any more in any meaningful sense - that the temporary nature of the suspension of travel is as temporary as the suspension of the gold standard. But as long as countries do not require an exit permit, we may be able to organize a ferry service to North America and Europe.

| somebody in a reddit discussion said : save energy by stationary operation

Cruise ships are floating hotel operations, a lot of the energy created and consumed go for warming up the jacuzzi and the showers, process salt water to freshwater, and so on…

The generators creating that electric energy can not be run at lets say 10% of their design capacity - if you do so you damage them .

You also need to keep the good stuff up and running to make living there a great experience as it is supposed to be.

The good thing is the Satoshi operation will not have a need to save energy - the ship can get cheap fuel from Venezuela.

The desasterous politics of Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro created a situation where fuel from Venzuela is cheaper than water and i can provide the logistics for the Satoshi operation to get it delivered to the ship in a barge operation that comes from Cartagena Colombia.

So the thinking that energy costs will be a “inmediate pressing problem”, when the Satoshi operation starts to recieve the first inhabitants, and they need to strangle the energy supply leaving the jacuzzi cold, is not right.

Satoshi can plug into fuel sources that your condo in the US can´t - your US condo is stuck with government controled overtaxed and overpriced fuel -

The Satoshi is not.

For the time the venezuelans get rid of Maduro and fuel rises in price Satoshi may well generate its energy with a zero point generator and solve the problem for good…

I honestly doubth that the need to strangle the energy consumption of the inhabitants will come up ever on that ship.

As a modern cruise ship it was built to be energy efficient and for smart recycling operation in first place. Far beyond what land condos in general can bring to the table.

In short for the next two decades or so, energy is a non issue on the Satoshi.

somebody said in a reddit discussion…

I’m not sure traditional logistics and trade systems are setup to interact with this kind of operation and the machinery, storage and distribution systems necessary.

my answer :

The context here is, modern cruise ships - and Satoshi is a modern ship - are very carefully designed units that have built in features to operate and interchange what they need to keep the people on board happy, in ports around the globe.

Including all the logistics issues that come up in the process.

So the Satoshi team does not have to invent anything - all these solutions are on board already and built into the ship infrastructure.

As long as they can get the fuel - operations will work just fine.

• Getting the fuel and pay for it will be no problem at all.

• Getting a container of frozen chicken to keep the restaurants running no problem either.

• Water and waste treatment - all built in sistems to deal with it.

• Even the cranes to move the containers on board are built in already.

• The hotel operation sized freezers on board already.

nothing is left to invent - everything is there and ready to operate

See the source discussion here:

hear the message…

Ultimatly, the Crypto Cruise Ship will be what YOU make it. It will be shaped by those of us that participate in creating the environment we want to live in.

Chad Elwartowski

https://ocean.builders/cruiseship/

somebody on a reddit forum said:

| I believe the biggest challenge will be personnel

my answer:

It will be interesting to see if this will be a “stable population” or a highly fluctuant population size…

For now, due to the lack of real inhabitants telling the story - your speculation on what the future holds - is as good as any other…

In general, whatever is the case, the management of the satoshi can tap into a unlimited pool of skilled cruise ship employees that flows in the caribbean and can deal with all kind of requirements arising on cruise ships .

It is “off the shelve handling” that this kind of employees can get hired and set free again on short notice depending on a ship´s situation.

What Satoshi will be and convert into - the team is open to let things happen and develop.

Let me say it with chad´s words…

Ultimatly, the Crypto Cruise Ship will be what YOU make it. It will be shaped by those of us that participate in creating the environment we want to live in.

Chad Elwartowski

#Bitcoin #CruiseShip #Satoshi #Oceanbuilders #Seapods #FreePrivateCity #Panama #Deflation #Technology

nautilusmaker | http://concretesubmarine.com

comments worth to read...

Rüdiger Koch

April 21 ·

Facebook just informed me, that my assertion that corona is bio-engineered is false and presumably deleted the post. I now see my wrongs and I am devastated.

I wish to apologize to Bill Gates, who works tirelessly to develop a vaccine to save humanity. I also wish to apologize that I ever said he uses anti-competitive business practices at Microsoft to undermine competitors and push beta-quality software of bad design. Likewise, I wish to apologize for ever thinking bad of Steve Ballmer because he said that Linux is a cancer. I solemnly swear to never use Linux again or any other software released under the GPL.

But most, I wish to apologize for mistrusting institutions. I now see that institutions can be trusted without question and that it is impossible that leaders in finance, corporation and politics ever conspire to the disadvantage of the working class as they have only their welfare in mind. I solemnly swear to henceforth combat any such conspiracy theory to the best of my ability. I will report ASAP to the trustworthy authorities any such incident that comes to my attention as a good responsible citizen.

Lastly, I promise to only post kitten and doggie movies from now on.

Rüdiger Koch

April 20 ·

Der Spiegel, Germany’s leading news magazine, demands in it’s current lead article that the government goes full totalitarian, that families separate from each other, and that the economy is shut down to a level below that of 1946. Well, well, well, these measures won’t help to contain the Covid pandemic. But they sure as hell will solve the obesity pandemic.

Buckle up … in the US they are trying to censor a sitting president and his press secretary…always apreciate a well placed piece of sarcastic humor…

| sparse connection seasteading | satoshi what else | satoshi a starting point | satoshi where it could go from there |

caribbean floating homes ocean colonization technology

and most pristine caribbean islands and beaches…

f3f42862a290bbc788dc8d6774a0473d

satoshi as a condensation point for a floating city in sparse connection

somebody predicted doom and gloom over satoshi in a reddit discussion…

@nautilusmaker answered

I do not believe in risk free projects, i believe in moving things forward while keeping the risks reasonable.

Satoshi looks like something that can work in the circumstances it was planned for - if it will pan out - we will see.

What i find fascinating is, how Chad Elwartowski used his “apperantly failed project in thailand” and the media echo it produced, to get momentum to do a much bigger, and ambitious project in panama, that looks to me like somebody who knows how to play his cards well.

Much superior to what we have seen in the last decade of seasteading movement.

Means i applaude Chad and Team and want to see them succeed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/seasteading/comments/jdgn40/satoshi_oceanbuilders_how_the_project_will_keep/

Galt’s Gulch is on the oceans : nautilusmaker

Cartagena Ship Attendance Token