Ellmer seasteading | real estate development

Yes, we know the seasteading movement and the associated Seasteading Institute

I understand your point Our group thinks that they over politicised the matter.

We believe that “ocean colonization” is basicly a “real estate development paradigm shift”, driven by the business model of createing real estate where there was none which can be a venture with profits up to hundred fold - according to a Forbes article and our own analysis.

It was predicted that construction activities in the 21st century will be dominated by concrete sea structures.

It is probably more about solving the ocean colonization technology bottleneck, making the concept of seasteading investment worthy, and have a successfull phase one investor conversation than the “weiredness driven talking points” TSI likes to talk about

For this reasons our project also stands apart from TSI .

We see your project going in a similar direction, so we are open to some kind of strategic alliance - how close that goes depends on the developments down the road of this conversation.

1.) What business is your company involved in?

ocean colonization technology

global networking

marine engineering

What are the beneficial factors/services your company would ‘bring to the table’?

internet visibility campaigns | reputation management | media narrative | spin

advanced cement composite technology | Termite-Tech™ | ocean colonization technology

Where is your company / field of activity based?

Consider my group a global network with strong bases in Europe (Germany), and Latin America (Colombia) and operation capacity in English, Spanish and German Language.

I currently live in Colombia my Network spans around the globe and i bring hundreds of valuable allies and asociates to the table.

business development | emerging technologies | new media | ocean colonization technology

Kindest Regards

Wilfried Ellmer

Dear Mr. Ellmer,

thank you for contacting the Blue Estate and your interest in a collaboration.

Yes, we know the seasteading movement and the associated Seasteading Institute, however we are not involved in a partnership or collaboration with the institute. The Blue Estate is an independent real estate development, managed by the Blue Estate Group.

From your links that you’ve provided, I’m not quite sure which ‘kind of strategic cooperation’ you have in mind.

Please share more detailed information on the following topics:

1.) What business is your company involved in?

2.) What are the beneficial factors/services your company would ‘bring to the table’?

3.) Where is your company / field of activity based?

Thank you for clarifying.

Best regards

Dear Sirs | …

I was referred to your e-mail by …

I am Wilfried Ellmer and i want to enter into a kind of strategic cooperation with your project as outlined at | …

You probably know me from your internet research of the topic of seasteading and floating real estate development.

In case you do not please check the following references…

This link lays out the business case the technology and the projects

| all land cities are running out of oceanfront real estate development space | land-fill | create-real-estate-where-there-was-none™ | profit hundred-fold | Forbes |

create-real-estate-where-there-was-none

https://www.google.com/search?q=create-real-estate-where-there-was-none™

wilfried ellmer seasteading oceanic business alliance

https://www.google.com/search?q=wilfried-ellmer-seasteading-oceanic-business-alliance