• All shoreside cities are running out of shoreside real estate development space.
• Filling up shallow sea areas is a simple way to create real estate where there was none
• As those projects push out into deeper water the feasibility limits of this technology become obvious
• The technology that is on the table is suitable to forge forward with floating cities
• The cutting edge of this technology is visible already (Monaco Breakwater) taking the guesswork out of the question how floating cities will become a reality.
• Seasteading Maledives - the “fill in to create land” - technology coming to its limits…
• Floating Real Estate Development comming up next. ( there is no other alternative …)
cartagena colombia | heart of the caribbean